RP Data tracks auction results across all capital cities of the country, typically collecting results for between 85% and 90% of all auctions each week. Through our Agent’s Advice team we contact our vast network of agents to compile the most accurate auction figures possible. With this level of data collection we can confidently comment […]
Archive | September, 2010
The unemployment rate across Australia has fallen to just 5.1%, however the headline figures hide the fact there are key regions around the country where the number of unemployed remains high. The map below, which plots the unemployment rate across Australia’s ‘Statistical Regions’ shows a clear trend. The areas showing unemployment rates above 7% are […]
Labour force data released by the Bureau of Statistics yesterday shows the Australian jobs market continues to outperform expectations. The unemployment rate across the country has fallen to just 5.1% in seasonally adjusted terms. The falling jobless rate has sparked debate that there is likely to be more upwards pressure on interest rates as […]
The strength of the Australian economy surprised most of the economic community when GDP figures were released earlier this week. The seasonally adjusted figures showed the Australian economy grew by 1.2% over the June quarter and 3.3% over the year. The broad expectation was for a 0.9% increase in the rate of economic expansion. It’s […]
CoreLogic RP Data is Australia's #1 Property Information Provider. Our blog is maintained by CoreLogic RP Data’s research director, Tim Lawless and Cameron Kusher who is CoreLogic RP Data’s senior research analyst. We hope you find the information we post here useful and we welcome your comments and feedback.
Regards, The Team @ CoreLogic RP Data
- Negative gearing and its impact on the housing market December 13, 2012
- Dispelling the myths about our new Index methodology March 2, 2012
- There were 1,213,595 individuals with a negatively geared property over the 2010/11 financial year May 9, 2013
- Low volume of capital city auctions this week January 29, 2015
- Residential Property Listings – What’s happening and how does it compare to last year? January 28, 2015
- Melbourne’s ‘Mega suburbs’! January 27, 2015
- The economic factors to watch for in 2015 that may impact the housing market – CoreLogic RP Data Research Blog | Dave Rolfe: […] The economic factors to watch for in 201...
- hidflect: Perth clearance rate now 22.5%. It's over. htt...
- Soos and Egan - Australian Property Chart Pack | Prosper Australia: […] capital cities, Melbourne has experience...
- FIRB review released by @KellyODwyer, new penalties for foreign buyers and 3rd parties if they dont play by the rules http://t.co/e65PG6OSjF 2 months ago
- Great article from Chris Joye at AFR on house price measures: http://t.co/SiKlfspBox 6 months ago
- @stephendomain @smh Its refreshing to see a a more logical view on house price measures from Fairfax via @cjoye http://t.co/SiKlfspBox 6 months ago
CoreLogic RP Data on Twitter
- Read this weekend's Auction Market Preview across capital cities ~ http://t.co/FHmcPycmUM #auctions #ausproperty #MelbRE #SydRE 2 days ago
- Residential Property Listings – What's happening and how it compares to last year. See stats ~ http://t.co/CCPKTWBNcU #forsale #ausproperty 3 days ago
- This week we take a look at the ‘Mega suburbs’ in Melbourne... Read full article by @corelogicau_vic ~ http://t.co/elg8QyaybM #MelbRE 5 days ago