RP Data tracks auction results across all capital cities of the country, typically collecting results for between 85% and 90% of all auctions each week. Through our Agent’s Advice team we contact our vast network of agents to compile the most accurate auction figures possible. With this level of data collection we can confidently comment […]
Archive | September, 2010
The unemployment rate across Australia has fallen to just 5.1%, however the headline figures hide the fact there are key regions around the country where the number of unemployed remains high. The map below, which plots the unemployment rate across Australia’s ‘Statistical Regions’ shows a clear trend. The areas showing unemployment rates above 7% are […]
Labour force data released by the Bureau of Statistics yesterday shows the Australian jobs market continues to outperform expectations. The unemployment rate across the country has fallen to just 5.1% in seasonally adjusted terms. The falling jobless rate has sparked debate that there is likely to be more upwards pressure on interest rates as […]
The strength of the Australian economy surprised most of the economic community when GDP figures were released earlier this week. The seasonally adjusted figures showed the Australian economy grew by 1.2% over the June quarter and 3.3% over the year. The broad expectation was for a 0.9% increase in the rate of economic expansion. It’s […]
CoreLogic RP Data is Australia's #1 Property Information Provider. Our blog is maintained by CoreLogic RP Data’s research director, Tim Lawless and Cameron Kusher who is CoreLogic RP Data’s senior research analyst. We hope you find the information we post here useful and we welcome your comments and feedback.
Regards, The Team @ CoreLogic RP Data
- Negative gearing and its impact on the housing market December 13, 2012
- Dispelling the myths about our new Index methodology March 2, 2012
- There were 1,213,595 individuals with a negatively geared property over the 2010/11 financial year May 9, 2013
- Tighter lending policies see a reduction in investor and riskier lending types May 31, 2016
- Preliminary clearance rate falls slightly to 68.0 per cent as the number of auctions surges to the fourth highest week this year May 30, 2016
- Commercial Auction Results – Week ending 22 May May 27, 2016
- Inflation adjusted home values lower than previous peaks in all cities other than Sydney and Melbourne: […] See the original article here: Inflation...
- Don't let an election get in the way of selling your house: […] rate changes play a greater role than an...
- The economic factors to watch for in 2015 that may impact the housing market | WealthWorx: […] Cameron Kusher of Core Logic RP Data pro...
- RT @corelogicau: 7 signs that the housing market may be peaking | https://t.co/eoaNZKMaG4 #ausproperty #housingmarket 7 months ago retweeted via corelogicau
- Looking forward to representing @corelogicau at #BWTE in Melb this morning, more than 700 attended yesterday in Syd http://t.co/rnEzv7i3CN 9 months ago
- RT @corelogicau: RELEASED: Watch the latest housing market update in your capital city. Presented by @timlawless. http://t.co/0uBRzvidgI... 11 months ago retweeted via corelogicau
- RT @insteconomics: Is the RBA sacrificing the inflation target on the alter of financial stability? https://t.co/lsObwNvsv7 7 months ago retweeted via insteconomics
- Final results show last week, Syd had its lowest auction clearance since last week of Mar-13 #ausbiz #ausproperty https://t.co/7ABoAGKOE9 7 months ago
- RT @FinancialReview: Why Chinese interest in #AusProperty is set to continue despite lull. https://t.co/dIjBA28EGp #ausbiz https://t.co/iml… 7 months ago retweeted via FinancialReview
CoreLogic RP Data on Twitter
- House sales are 2.4% higher over the year while unit sales are -7.9% lower | https://t.co/osAv281C99 7 months ago
- Just released: CoreLogic Monthly Housing & Economic Chart Pack | https://t.co/osAv28jdxJ #homevalues #housingmarket 7 months ago
- Clearance rate improves after last week saw the lowest clearance rate in 73 weeks | https://t.co/FS6Nd9WAWc #auctions #ausproperty 7 months ago