RP Data tracks auction results across all capital cities of the country, typically collecting results for between 85% and 90% of all auctions each week. Through our Agent’s Advice team we contact our vast network of agents to compile the most accurate auction figures possible. With this level of data collection we can confidently comment [...]
Archive | September, 2010
The unemployment rate across Australia has fallen to just 5.1%, however the headline figures hide the fact there are key regions around the country where the number of unemployed remains high. The map below, which plots the unemployment rate across Australia’s ‘Statistical Regions’ shows a clear trend. The areas showing unemployment rates above 7% are [...]
Labour force data released by the Bureau of Statistics yesterday shows the Australian jobs market continues to outperform expectations. The unemployment rate across the country has fallen to just 5.1% in seasonally adjusted terms. The falling jobless rate has sparked debate that there is likely to be more upwards pressure on interest rates as [...]
The strength of the Australian economy surprised most of the economic community when GDP figures were released earlier this week. The seasonally adjusted figures showed the Australian economy grew by 1.2% over the June quarter and 3.3% over the year. The broad expectation was for a 0.9% increase in the rate of economic expansion. It’s [...]
RP Data is Australia's #1 Property Information Provider. Our blog is maintained by RP Data’s research director, Tim Lawless and Cameron Kusher who is RP Data’s senior research analyst. We hope you find the information we post here useful and we welcome your comments and feedback.
Regards, The Team @ RP Data
- Negative gearing and its impact on the housing market December 13, 2012
- Dispelling the myths about our new Index methodology March 2, 2012
- There were 1,213,595 individuals with a negatively geared property over the 2010/11 financial year May 9, 2013
- Inflation adjusted home values are still lower than their previous peak across most cities July 24, 2014
- RP Data Auction Market preview, Melbourne; Week ending 27 July, 2014 July 24, 2014
- Melbourne transaction numbers slowly rising July 22, 2014
- Nick Assafiri: It’s interesting to note that the suburbs which ...
- WA Property News | Property Developers & Investors Demand for Rental Property in Perth: […] to recent RP Data analysis, there are fe...
- WA Property News | Property Developers & Investors Demand for Rental Property in Perth: […] Perth Population Density by RP Data [...
- Here's a link to my latest housing market update from #rpdata focusing on housing market conditions in June http://t.co/iJDoU323d7 3 weeks ago
- RP Data's June figures out today - capital city dwelling values up 10.1% over financial year http://t.co/PeUfDwXob8 3 weeks ago
- RT @rpdata: WATCH UPDATE: @timlawless presents the latest national housing market update covering the month of May 2014 >> http://t.co/NKzh… 2 months ago retweeted via rpdata
- @JordanEliseo unprecedented number of unit approvals, many of which are in large complexes which are much more risky than a single house. 22 hours ago
- @JordanEliseo exactly last 10 yrs, 98% of house approvals also completed compared to 86% for units. A unit development much riskier 23 hours ago
- Don't bet on all these units being approved for construction actually being completed. http://t.co/G308280M7C 23 hours ago
RP Data on Twitter
- Read the RP Data Auction Market preview for Melbourne, week ending 27 July, 2014. Clearance stats included > http://t.co/htSDWLsQmp #MelbRE 1 day ago
- "Melbourne transaction numbers slowly rising". Read the latest Melbourne blog by @rpdata_vic http://t.co/BUMfwO3nxs #MelbRE #transactions 1 day ago
- "National auction market continues to strengthen" - The latest auction results across capital cities from the wkend.. http://t.co/c8bzBR3Wt9 4 days ago