With the election literally just around the corner and still not a peep from the major parties on any housing policy, we thought it timely to provide a quick run-down on a few key housing metrics across the electorates. See below our top ten leagues tables by electorate.
Top ten tables for housing stats across the federal electorates
About Tim LawlessTim heads up the RP Data research and analytics team, analysing real estate markets, demographics and economic trends across Australia
RP Data is Australia's #1 Property Information Provider. Our blog is maintained by RP Data’s research director, Tim Lawless and Cameron Kusher who is RP Data’s senior research analyst. We hope you find the information we post here useful and we welcome your comments and feedback.
Regards, The Team @ RP Data
- Negative gearing and its impact on the housing market December 13, 2012
- Dispelling the myths about our new Index methodology March 2, 2012
- There were 1,213,595 individuals with a negatively geared property over the 2010/11 financial year May 9, 2013
- Value growth more moderate in current growth phase, however the potential downside risks may be greater December 6, 2013
- RP Data market preview, Melbourne: Week ending 8 December December 5, 2013
- Has it ever been this busy in the Melbourne auction market? December 4, 2013
Follow @timlawless on Twitter
RP Data on Twitter
Follow @rpdata on Twitter