The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) released housing finance data for August 2015 earlier this week. The data broadly showed a further pick-up in owner occupier lending and a slowing in investor lending. It is important to reconcile this against numerous reports that many mortgagees have been quick to advise their lenders that their properties […]
The latest research from Melbourne Cityscope shows that commercial property sales have increased in the past three months.Sales recorded in the quarter ending September 2015 totalled $3.473 billion, an increase from the $838.2 million in sales recorded in the three months to June 2015 and the $547.1 million recorded in the three months to March […]
Over the week ending 2 October, preliminary auction results show that volumes were down from 94 the previous week to 23. The clearance rate remained steady, up only slightly from 54.3 per cent the previous week to 56.5 per cent last week. One year ago there were 39 commercial auctions held with a success rate […]
One of Sydney’s largest suburban office buildings, the 44,000 sqm Woolworths Headquarters, has recently been put to market. 1 Woolworths Way is located in Norwest, a business park of 1,700,000 sqm in the suburbs of Bella Vista and Baulkham Hills in North Western Sydney. The park was established in 1983. JLL and Savills have been […]
The latest research from Eastern Sydney Cityscope shows property sales have increased in the past three months. Sales recorded in the quarter ending September2015 totalled $164.1 million from 57 sales, an increase from the $82.1 million of 36 sales recorded in the three months to July 2015, and an increase from the $93.3 million of 43 […]
A buzz across the capital city auction markets where 3,062 auctions will be held, compared to just 865 last week
CoreLogic RP Data National Auction Preview, week ending 11 October 2015 The NRL and AFL grand finals, combined with a long weekend across many states last week saw auction activity take a backseat, however, this week auction volumes have more than tripled, with 3,062 residential properties going to auction across the combined capitals. This week […]
It was a quiet week for auctions this week due to the grand finals and the Labour Day long weekend. 841 properties were taken to auction across the combined capital cities and the preliminary clearance rate was recorded at 69.6 per cent, the lowest clearance rate since the second week of February. In comparison, last […]
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) published building approvals data for August 2015 earlier this week. The data showed a month-on-month fall in approvals driven by a sharp drop in the number of unit approvals. Keep in mind that unit approvals tend to be much more volatile than house approvals on a monthly basis. Over […]
A $530 million property portfolio, which includes two Perth CBD properties plus others in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Newcastle, has begun to be divested with the sale of 53 Ord Street, Perth at $59 million. The properties were offered individually or in one line by Primewest. A national wholesale property syndicator and developer, Primewest has a […]
The latest research from Parramatta Cityscope shows property sales have dramatically increased in the past three months, the result of several large sales. Sales recorded in the quarter ending September 2015 totalled $492.4 million, an increase from the $85.1 million recorded in the three months to June 2015, and an increase from the $170.2 million recorded […]
CoreLogic RP Data is Australia's #1 Property Information Provider. Our blog is maintained by CoreLogic RP Data’s research director, Tim Lawless and Cameron Kusher who is CoreLogic RP Data’s senior research analyst. We hope you find the information we post here useful and we welcome your comments and feedback.
Regards, The Team @ CoreLogic RP Data
- Negative gearing and its impact on the housing market December 13, 2012
- Dispelling the myths about our new Index methodology March 2, 2012
- There were 1,213,595 individuals with a negatively geared property over the 2010/11 financial year May 9, 2013
- Owner occupier housing finance commitments take a step up but all may not be as it seems October 9, 2015
- Commercial Market Update – Melbourne Cityscope October 9, 2015
- Commercial Auction Results – Week ending 2 October 2015 October 9, 2015
- john: Its not the most attractive suburb geographically ...
- Auction markets slow down on the volume front, while the combined capital city clearance rate of 78.1 per cent is the strongest result since the first…: […] View article: Auction markets slow down ...
- New listings are higher than one year ago and transactions have been trending upwards since 2012. As a result, stock is being absorbed faster and…: […] More: New listings are higher than one y...
- Looking forward to representing @corelogicau at #BWTE in Melb this morning, more than 700 attended yesterday in Syd http://t.co/rnEzv7i3CN 2 months ago
- RT @corelogicau: RELEASED: Watch the latest housing market update in your capital city. Presented by @timlawless. http://t.co/0uBRzvidgI... 3 months ago retweeted via corelogicau
- @LeaderOnline I think that was supposed to be 'won't' continue to grow at 9% per annum?! 4 months ago
- @MrMacroMarkets you won't read it on the front pages though, that's reserved for when the market has a bad day. 18 hours ago
- Figures that you won't read about on tomorrow's front pages. https://t.co/QgujEsvcsb 18 hours ago
- Dwelling approvals in Sydney vs rental growth #ausbiz http://t.co/otE0jxA73B 18 hours ago
CoreLogic RP Data on Twitter
- See this weekend's auction activity | http://t.co/wHhGHVszmP #ausproperty #auctions 2 days ago
- Weekly rents fall across most capital cities in September. Download full report here | http://t.co/WlOeg3qEye #ausproperty #property 2 days ago
- Brisbane hosted 118 auctions this week, down from 203 last week | http://t.co/rVmSZJXGGu #auctions #ausproperty 3 days ago